Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally I have a VIN number 233XX on my account and a delivery appointment Jan 29 12:01AM. I guess I am heading to factory in 7 hours and get my car at midnight ;) No text or a link to MVPA though.
The delivery associate I've been texting with said apparently there were some "IT issues" with the texts about "you have a VIN in your account" going out too early yesterday. VIN in account for me (and matches the one the delivery associate gave me yesterday via text) but no delivery text, email, or call, and no MVPA either. I think what makes this nerve-wracking is that we know Tesla really, really, really wants to deliver by COB Tuesday, so it's going to be touch and go to get the car from Fresno to SoCal in the next 36 hrs (leaving some time at the delivery center to finish prepping it)...

The delivery associate I've been texting with said apparently there were some "IT issues" with the texts about "you have a VIN in your account" going out too early yesterday. VIN in account for me (and matches the one the delivery associate gave me yesterday via text) but no delivery text, email, or call, and no MVPA either. I think what makes this nerve-wracking is that we know Tesla really, really, really wants to deliver by COB Tuesday, so it's going to be touch and go to get the car from Fresno to SoCal in the next 36 hrs (leaving some time at the delivery center to finish prepping it)...

That is very tight timeline indeed. Chances are a Tesla Semi is bringing the car to you now. Good luck...

Reactions: mycroftxxx
Finally I have a VIN number 233XX on my account and a delivery appointment Jan 29 12:01AM. I guess I am heading to factory in 7 hours and get my car at midnight ;) No text or a link to MVPA though.

Apparently I will have a midnight home delivery on the morning of 30th at 1201AMo_O.. No text and MPVA yet either.. but overall progress did change to enter bank info and payoff..

Agree, I just gave them a call and got a similar message. "Your vehicle is in final stages of production, VIN assigned (23xxx) but don't bank on it". I also doubt they will be able to finish the production and send the vehicle from Fremont to SD in one day to be in time for a 6/30 delivery. The person said that most probably a new VIN will be assigned once it becomes available (due to someone not coming up the finances for ex), but I am more concerned about a new VIN assigned due to someone rejecting the car.

Ok, I stand corrected, my account updated first with a noon 29/6 pickup but changed soon afterwards (accompanied by a text) to 5pm 6/30, same VIN as was given to me earlier.

And I just got this text .. I never asked for a home delivery so I guess I will need to give them a call tomorrow..

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built very soon and are planning to deliver it to your delivery address on Tuesday, 6/30.

Please ensure that all items in your Tesla Account are submitted, and keep an eye out for further communications and instructions from the Fremont Factory delivery team.

Just received a text "Hello, can you please reply to the Tesla email we sent you about your express pick-up on Monday (6/29)?" but there is no email. Perhaps another communication timing issue?

Also, what is express pick-up. Do they hint that I should not bring a checklist with me? ;)