Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same email. I actually wouldn’t mind them drop it off at my house, but very curious how much time I will get to inspect the car and how the payment works (do I have to pay ahead online or can I pay by check to the delivery guy?).
When my Model 3 was delivered, I had as much time as I wanted to inspect it. I then paid via ACH when I was happy. After that, the driver called an Uber to go back to the deliver center.

With the Y, they said delivery wasn't available to me anymore, but I just got the same email and text that says they're bringing it to me. This makes me happy.

Probably not June delivery anymore, hopefully July. Was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, June 30th and VIN & Delivery Date disappeared over the wknd. Called today and they said it didn't make it out of the factory, so gotta wait another week. (Costa Mesa, CA)

After receiving the email and text that our Y would be delivered to our address, we called the Fremont delivery center. They said the car is still in production. The SA in Fremont, as we were on hold with the DC, replied to my email and said that our car was already in Fresno(!). The DC said to reply to the "send us a copy of your check" email with the message "I prefer to pick up the car at the factory."

Apparently, Fresno became a delivery center last quarter, by the way. Still waiting to find out what we are doing - we have a one-way rental scheduled for this afternoon to go to our place in Sausalito so our drive is shorter tomorrow morning.

Tesla emailing, calling, texting me the end of May beginning of June HURRY get all your documents in as your car is coming the end of June or SOONER.

Today I spoke with them not in production queue, no vin, not sure when but they will contact when it gets closer. Whatever. I need a car so I guess I will have to go car shopping now.

Tesla emailing, calling, texting me the end of May beginning of June HURRY get all your documents in as your car is coming the end of June or SOONER.

Today I spoke with them not in production queue, no vin, not sure when but they will contact when it gets closer. Whatever. I need a car so I guess I will have to go car shopping now.
Or place a second order and maybe get it tomorrow. It's ridiculous.

• Funny
Reactions: endizguyz and CaliX
Or place a second order and maybe get it tomorrow. It's ridiculous.

No way it works like that...does it?? Im soooo tempted to place a second order right now, I know someone ordered June 15th and got the car on the 19th I had to ask that member again “It took 4 days for you to get the Model Y after ordering online?” He said “Yes” and got his $100 back on the first order credited back to his cc on June 22nd

No way it works like that...does it?? Im soooo tempted to place a second order right now, I know someone ordered June 15th and got the car on the 19th I had to ask that member again “It took 4 days for you to get the Model Y after ordering online?” He said “Yes” and got his $100 back on the first order credited back to his cc on June 22nd
Who knows how it freaking works at this point.

Tesla is blowing them out!!! Why not drive to the mall and offer to buy the demo vehicle? They'd probably sell you the light fixtures too if you had cash on you.

It's END OF THE QUARTER MADNESS!!!!!!

Ok, I stand corrected, my account updated first with a noon 29/6 pickup but changed soon afterwards (accompanied by a text) to 5pm 6/30, same VIN as was given to me earlier.
Mm, maybe not, seems the vehicle is still being manufactured, according to my latest discussion with the service manager, so highly unlikely that that they will be able to keep the 6/30 delivery. Will wait and see...

Who knows how it freaking works at this point.

Tesla is blowing them out!!! Why not drive to the mall and offer to buy the demo vehicle? They'd probably sell you the light fixtures too if you had cash on you.

It's END OF THE QUARTER MADNESS!!!!!!

Jesus lmao my original order was Blk/Blk/LR/19 I will try my luck with different config., Blk/Wht/LR/20 this time

I just got a text saying, "Hi Steve, We will reach out to you once your vehicle is ready!" Not sure if this is a good sign or actually a delay. My SA said it looks like the vehicle is still being built, but not completed yet. I have a VIN and MVPA.

A text a few days ago told me to prepare for June delivery.