Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still have Premium Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
California
My Premium Connectivity was supposed to expire 12/31, yet I still have it and my account now shows I have the Standard Connectivity. I have not even tried to sign up the Premium package yet. Not complaining, it's nice to get a few more days of it. Just wondering when it's actually going to go away.

I have a SR+ in Canada.
Havent received the notification for the premium package pricing. No option in my account to pay for that... and i still have premium connectivity.
I wonder if Tesla is still looking into implementing this in Canada and for now we still have it for free.
Not bad if thats the case considering we pay a bit extra for the cars here.
Any other Canadians have the same experience?

My Premium Connectivity was supposed to expire 12/31, yet I still have it and my account now shows I have the Standard Connectivity. I have not even tried to sign up the Premium package yet. Not complaining, it's nice to get a few more days of it. Just wondering when it's actually going to go away.

What version of software you are in now? the latest ?

I have the same situation but I am still in 36.2.4, waiting to see it disappear so I can subscribe.
I ordered mine on July 2nd even though I could've done 2 weeks ago, I did not know about the July 1st cut off for life time premium. Wondering I can call them and ask.

What version of software you are in now? the latest ?

I have the same situation but I am still in 36.2.4, waiting to see it disappear so I can subscribe.
I ordered mine on July 2nd even though I could've done 2 weeks ago, I did not know about the July 1st cut off for life time premium. Wondering I can call them and ask.

Im on 2019.40.50.1

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 12.46.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 12.39.49 PM.png

I subscribed but have not been charged, my car page now says standard connectivity but there’s an error on the page and it will not allow me to “subscribe”. I’m out of town so can’t check if premium is still active but my guess knowing Tesla it is......and if not and I now get used to standard might not go back.

So tonight my Model 3 finally lost the Premium Connectivity. After playing around with the Standard Connectivity I decided I can't live with it and signed up for the Premium. The charge was taken from my account but the car still doesn't have Premium. If this takes days to happen, I'd expect a refund or an extension of my subscription.