Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still haven't received 2022.20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this typical? I picked up my 22 myp on july.23 and it's home connected to wifi and tesla charger every night. I've seen nav updates come through, but my software shows as 2022.15 and up to date.
Apparently this IS normal and it can take anywhere from a couple weeks to a month or more to begin receiving updates. 🙄

I'm coming up on two weeks and anxiously awaiting several new features in the 2022.24 update!

Screenshot_20220824-181608.jpg

Received the notification to download and install the 2022.24.5 update last night, 2.5 weeks after delivery. Looking forward to all the improvements in this update as the changelog is quite extensive.

It's not as bad as waiting for an EDD update, so be patient and wait for the rollout to hit your vehicle. Hopefully it'll happen soon!

View attachment 844973
Received the notification to download and install the 2022.24.5 update last night, 2.5 weeks after delivery. Looking forward to all the improvements in this update as the changelog is quite extensive.

It's not as bad as waiting for an EDD update, so be patient and wait for the rollout to hit your vehicle. Hopefully it'll happen soon!
Ya I got it last night. The green light chime is nice!

I just picked up our car a couple of days ago and it immediately installed an update. Today it's installing 2022.20.8. After that my understanding is there's one more update 2022.24.5, which will allow us to move the side rear view camera during lane change to a different (preferably top) position on the screen.

Reactions: AZTech