Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still looking for a solid inventory Tesla before the end of the year?

MineisFaster

Oct 15, 2017
Denver, CO
Here's the reality of the situation. Tomorrow is the 7th of December. Inventory Teslas require 14 days minimum to get delivered (some much longer). The pick-ins are slimmer and slimmer on Tesla's site for new inventory. There isn't much out there with very good adjustments anymore.

On top of that, the EV tax credits may go away as of 12/31/17 depending on what happens reconciling the two bills passed by the House and the Senate. It's a binary outcome. Based on this quick analysis, you have one week or less to order your inventory Tesla.

I want to help and hopefully can be of service. Please message me and let me know what you are looking for and your ideal configuration as well as what you are flexible on. Also, let me know what your ideal price target is. If I can help you find something good within the next week, I will.

Happy hunting!

Kuhz

Oct 25, 2017
Mars
I agree. There are still some deals out there if keeping tabs on evcpo.com or other inventory sites. Particularly there are a ton of Model S 75RWD available for mid 70s. Granted they are pretty basic as far as options. As a reminder, one can remove EAP and bring that down to 70k and with a $7500 credit you're looking at 63K + taxes for a brand new S. This is a good option for those waiting for Model 3 with delivery late next year when the tax credit will either phase out or be eliminated by tax reform bill. If it does a basic long range 3 will cost 50K + taxes. 13K difference, you decide.

jaguar36

Apr 10, 2014
NJ
Here's the reality of the situation. Tomorrow is the 7th of December. Inventory Teslas require 14 days minimum to get delivered (some much longer). The pick-ins are slimmer and slimmer on Tesla's site for new inventory. There isn't much out there with very good adjustments anymore.

On top of that, the EV tax credits may go away as of 12/31/17 depending on what happens reconciling the two bills passed by the House and the Senate. It's a binary outcome. Based on this quick analysis, you have one week or less to order your inventory Tesla.

I want to help and hopefully can be of service. Please message me and let me know what you are looking for and your ideal configuration as well as what you are flexible on. Also, let me know what your ideal price target is. If I can help you find something good within the next week, I will.

Happy hunting!

Are you a Tesla advisor or something?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC