Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still no words on bluetooth game controllers support?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3/MY with power-only USB-C ports are missing many games. Back in February there was discussion that Tesla will "soon" add bluetooth game controller support and restore these games in newer M3/MY. However it is already June and there seems to be no update... Does anyone hear something new about this?

M3/MY with power-only USB-C ports are missing many games. Back in February there was discussion that Tesla will "soon" add bluetooth game controller support and restore these games in newer M3/MY. However it is already June and there seems to be no update... Does anyone hear something new about this?
I feel your pain! I'm looking forward to simply playing lunar lander again, but all the old Atari games are missing too. My Y detects an Xbox one controller on Bluetooth but fails to connect. How hard can that be? 🤣. There has to be some moronic rights issue reason or something.

I feel your pain! I'm looking forward to simply playing lunar lander again, but all the old Atari games are missing too. My Y detects an Xbox one controller on Bluetooth but fails to connect. How hard can that be? 🤣. There has to be some moronic rights issue reason or something.
Maybe coming in 2022.20 release, although it is phrased as a question:

Honestly, is Bluetooth worth it just to play the first level of Cuphead? Sonic was removed in the holiday update. There’s no reason to even have a controller let alone a Bluetooth one.

You can run better games on a phone.