Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on 2.52.120

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get the update as well after waiting for a week and I called tesla to see what happens. Ends up they failed to push the update to my X the first time and then I got the update the same day after the call. Try calling them to check on your X.

So I finally got the 17.5.28 update and have been trying out new goodies. I get the same driver assistantance not available message at first start but then it goes away. The larger problem is false positives when using TACC which cause very hard braking at highway speeds on the interstate; evidently the system has challenges with certain overhead road signs and bridges. Hoping we get another update soon to fix it.

So I finally got the 17.5.28 update and have been trying out new goodies. I get the same driver assistantance not available message at first start but then it goes away. The larger problem is false positives when using TACC which cause very hard braking at highway speeds on the interstate; evidently the system has challenges with certain overhead road signs and bridges. Hoping we get another update soon to fix it.
Yes!!! I just posted a thread about the overhead signs on the highway... most disconcerting and a Safety Issue if someone is close behind! Sent question to Tesla but no meaningful response yet. Was wondering if I was the only one with this issue. Hope Tesla fixes it Quickly!

Same boat; waiting on a response from the service center. I have been using the "bug report" feature every time it happens so hopefully that will get their attention too. I'm sure they knew about it already so just a matter of time before a new update to fix it can be pushed out.