Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on software version 2021.43.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just answered my own question. If you dont have the Charge Stats here is why:

Note: To access this feature, the primary vehicle owner must have Tesla app version 4.5.1 or higher and the vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher.
Seems like this version didn't fix the missing charge stats screen for me. 2021.44.25 or higher must only apply to non Ryzen vehicles.

Finally updated to 2022.3.101.1 on Wednesday. Feel a bit of relief now but still not the 2022.4.x to qualify for FSD beta in Canada. Anyway waiting…

Picked up my car on 2/12 and still stuck on 2021.43.201
I have tried all the tricks to trigger it but no luck. Any tips? Maybe i've got another week to go since you picked yours up a week before me.

Picked up my car on 2/12 and still stuck on 2021.43.201
I have tried all the tricks to trigger it but no luck. Any tips? Maybe i've got another week to go since you picked yours up a week before me.
I feel your pain. Hope you get it soon! I’m stuck on this 2022.3.101.1 version, at least it has most the functionality of the newest ones. I wish I could get 2022.4.x as it’s needed to opt for FSD beta in Canada. So I’m stuck without being able to apply for FSD beta even though I paid for it.

Reactions: Cyb_
BTW guys found out from a Technician that my car was on Factory Firmware Island which he wasn't familiar with either.
It kinda lines up with what we're experiencing.

Quick we need to spell out "SEND NUDES" with our cars to get someone to free us