Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still on software version 2021.43.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up our Model 3 LR on February 18th. The car has version 2021.43.102 installed and no upgrades have been pushed to the car since I took delivery. Our Model Y has had version 2022.4.5 for a few months, so I wonder why we have not received the updated version. Am I just being impatient or should the Model 3 have the new software by now? Thanks.

Reactions: niogyn
This thread seems to have your answer:

But I would totally figure out a way to disable LTE and keep v10 for as long as humanly possible. V11 is really much worse.

Reactions: Kimmi
I picked up our Model 3 LR on February 18th. The car has version 2021.43.102 installed and no upgrades have been pushed to the car since I took delivery. Our Model Y has had version 2022.4.5 for a few months, so I wonder why we have not received the updated version. Am I just being impatient or should the Model 3 have the new software by now? Thanks.
Didn’t it take a while for your Model Y to get its first update? Give a couple of weeks and you will have your first update and then you will be on everyone else’s upgrade train.

I have this issue as well. Pretty sure our cars are stuck on an older build because our cars have the new Ryzen processors.
That is an interesting theory. I have also been stuck on 2021.43.102 but am also in the Ryzen family. Do any of you on this version have the ability to see Charge Stats screen in the Tesla app? Because i do not and did everything everyone suggested in other threads, now im thinking maybe its just because the Firmware is too old on the car to make that available yet.

Just answered my own question. If you dont have the Charge Stats here is why:

Note: To access this feature, the primary vehicle owner must have Tesla app version 4.5.1 or higher and the vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher.

That is an interesting theory. I have also been stuck on 2021.43.102 but am also in the Ryzen family. Do any of you on this version have the ability to see Charge Stats screen in the Tesla app? Because i do not and did everything everyone suggested in other threads, now im thinking maybe its just because the Firmware is too old on the car to make that available yet.
I have Ryzen but have been on latest versions (2022.4.X) for almost a month. It did take a few weeks for first update to show up.

Seven-day-old Model 3 here, with Ryzen. Came delivered with 2021.43.102.

Received the first "software is available" message last night. Updated to 2022.3.101.1 today.

685 miles on the odometer, in the event that is a factor.
Same here, but I picked up this week on Monday. All V11 features look to be there, as far as I can tell. Hopefully we’ll get caught up soon.
Edit: 47 miles on mine.

Reactions: Regaj