Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still Waitin on 8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a sign of 8.0 on my horizon as of yet. Kinda feeling a bit left out here. Is anyone else still waiting to get the upgrade?

Anyone think that the upgrades have been halted to fix some early bugs that were found and now it will be more of an 8.1 relase?

What's the current theory out there?

Still waiting for 8.0 as well. I definitely think the roll-out to the masses has been paused while they fix a few issues. Honestly though, even if I get the notification for 8.0, I won't be installing it until I know the media player has been fixed.

I also took delivery of my 90D on 9/29. I have not gotten any minor update, let alone 8.0. Asked the SC about it a couple times, and all they could say was that Tesla is rolling out 8.0 slowly, and they cannot give me a timeline.

Keep enjoying complete control of you air conditioner. Once you update to 8.0 Tesla knows better what settings you need and overrides what you select.

Once you update you'll start to enjoy the wonderful aroma of exhaust fumes filling the cabin of you zero emission vehicle unless you know the super secret settings that make recirc work.