TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Still waiting documents

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Ohfarm, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Going into day 10 since being notified everything for purchase was in order for Houston,Tx delivery
    Anyone seen movement with documents yet,

2. WayneGTX

WayneGTX Member

I was called by Ali Saturday July 21st (week ago Saturday), and I am in the same wait. I guess we have to be patient? Funds at sitting in my checking account earning .0009 %.

3. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Starting week three with no documents yet
    Email from Ashley telling me how wonderful Tesla buyers are, but no idea on when I can finally pay and take delivery

4. Remonster

Remonster Member

My account sat idle with Trade In pending for 48 hours which is supposed to only take a 24 hours so I called customer support. 20 minutes later I found out my trade in estimate was complete, I had been assigned a vin and a ISA. My account showed none of this.

An attempt was made to transfer me to my ISA but he did not pick up so the customer service attended left him a message. 20 minutes after hanging up with customer support my ISA called me and we scheduled delivery the same week.

Moral of the story: Don't hesitate to call customer support.

5. WayneGTX

WayneGTX Member

Amazing things happened to a bunch of us Texas buyers this weekend. Online accounts were updated to allow payment (especially cash, no trade buyers) and yesterday (Saturday Aug 4) the Tesla App recognized our log in (same as Tesla website) so we could view Tesla Model 3 videos! My Tentative Delivery is set for Aug 15 at North houston Delivery Center. Good luck OhFarm!

6. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Noticed I could log into the Tesla App yesterday, but just checked my account and no change from the dreaded “drafting documents”
    I had sold my trade and changed to a cash deal 3 weeks ago, hoping it would speed things along
    Spent the day in the cab of one of my tractors, listening to rock and roll while bush hogging ( mowing grass for non farmer types) trying to figure out how a company can launch a rocket and have it land on its tail on a barge yet still not figure out how to send me some paperwork so I can enrich their coffers
    But I’m happy for your good news

• Like x 2
  7. WayneGTX

WayneGTX Member

OhFarm, where will your Tesla be delivered? Are you waiting for Dual Motor or something exotic?

8. SteveTack

SteveTack Member

Different companies though. :)

9. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Long range/2wheel drive
    Houston pickup
    North of New Orleans

10. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

I know
    But same “supreme commander”

11. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Just got my documents

12. WayneGTX

WayneGTX Member

Delivery scheduled, or now you are just enabled for payment?

13. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Got documents last nite.
    Made payment by electronic check this morning.
    Immediately got a confirmation from Tesla.
    Now awaiting shipping date to Houston.
    Anyone have experience as to how look this might take?

14. Ohfarm

Ohfarm Member

Got confirmation car was in route to Houston
    Delivery scheduled for 21st but may be sooner

15. Dayfu

Dayfu Member

How did you get confirmation of that? I'm still waiting to confirm my order because I added Autopilot (VIN was assigned a week ago) and it hasn't updated on my account. My sales rep said that I should get it the week of Aug 26th, but I don't know if its already starting to ship or whether they are waiting for my confirmation.