Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still waiting documents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account sat idle with Trade In pending for 48 hours which is supposed to only take a 24 hours so I called customer support. 20 minutes later I found out my trade in estimate was complete, I had been assigned a vin and a ISA. My account showed none of this.

An attempt was made to transfer me to my ISA but he did not pick up so the customer service attended left him a message. 20 minutes after hanging up with customer support my ISA called me and we scheduled delivery the same week.

Moral of the story: Don't hesitate to call customer support.

Amazing things happened to a bunch of us Texas buyers this weekend. Online accounts were updated to allow payment (especially cash, no trade buyers) and yesterday (Saturday Aug 4) the Tesla App recognized our log in (same as Tesla website) so we could view Tesla Model 3 videos! My Tentative Delivery is set for Aug 15 at North houston Delivery Center. Good luck OhFarm!

Amazing things happened to a bunch of us Texas buyers this weekend. Online accounts were updated to allow payment (especially cash, no trade buyers) and yesterday (Saturday Aug 4) the Tesla App recognized our log in (same as Tesla website) so we could view Tesla Model 3 videos! My Tentative Delivery is set for Aug 15 at North houston Delivery Center. Good luck OhFarm!
Noticed I could log into the Tesla App yesterday, but just checked my account and no change from the dreaded “drafting documents”
I had sold my trade and changed to a cash deal 3 weeks ago, hoping it would speed things along
Spent the day in the cab of one of my tractors, listening to rock and roll while bush hogging ( mowing grass for non farmer types) trying to figure out how a company can launch a rocket and have it land on its tail on a barge yet still not figure out how to send me some paperwork so I can enrich their coffers
But I’m happy for your good news

Got confirmation car was in route to Houston
Delivery scheduled for 21st but may be sooner

How did you get confirmation of that? I'm still waiting to confirm my order because I added Autopilot (VIN was assigned a week ago) and it hasn't updated on my account. My sales rep said that I should get it the week of Aug 26th, but I don't know if its already starting to ship or whether they are waiting for my confirmation.