Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still waiting for FSD Beta. Is Tesla giving it on 20222.44.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2016 Model X with FSD. Got my cameras upgraded, HW3 and I paid for the MCU upgrade.

To get the cameras working TSC upgraded me to 2022.44.2
Is FSD available for this version or do I wait for V11?

As of yesterday, software update 2022.40.4.10 is out to most cars now. This includes FSD Beta 10.69.3.3.
it was offered to about 10% of the number of 10.69.3.1 cars, but it seems that included in that number were a significant number of other cars that didn't already have FSDb. Two thirds of those offered have installed, the other third haven't installed it.
Often they will drip it out like this by offering to larger batches before releasing "wide"

For background, Tesla releases tend to go in batches. So they will release by offering the install to a fixed number of cars (say 500). Then over the next few days the owners will spot it and hit the install button. Thats why it looks like there were 100 one day and 97 the next.
If you're looking at TeslaFi, the number to look at is "Pending Installs" - that shows how many have been offered the install (the mythical 500), this is the number that doesn't increase too often while the Current Installs is the one that changes every day as people install it.
Every so often the pending number will jump up when they add the next batch.