Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still waiting for referral code SC miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been 6 weeks since I took delivery of my M3D LR and have yet to receive notification of the 5000 SC miles. Local sales person said he was told by regional rep that it would be taken care of in 7 to 10 business days. Tomorrow will be the 15th business day and still nothing. Messaged the sales rep last week. No response. Not a happy camper.

Did your response really require bold?

I hope that you are charging at home and not the terrible experience of using Superchargers regularly.

It's not as even with Supercharger costs, you are still probably saving a lot of money over your previous cars.

Why do you think that you will receive notification anyway? Have you tried charging and did you get charged?

Have you looked in your Loot Box?

IMG_6521.png

Reactions: Big Earl
My data point is nothing in my loot box althought my referree got their miles for my purchase this weekend??

I'm sure they're busy and i'll wait to pay the balance. I emailed them thru contact us. Does the SC/ Tesla cut you off for not paying at some point?

Last edited:
Did your response really require bold?

I hope that you are charging at home and not the terrible experience of using Superchargers regularly.

It's not as even with Supercharger costs, you are still probably saving a lot of money over your previous cars.

Why do you think that you will receive notification anyway? Have you tried charging and did you get charged?
Sorry about bold typeface. Thought I turned it off.
Been charging at home and only used SC a few times and did get charged each time. It just ticks me off.