Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still Waiting on Holiday Release Part 2 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an update today (3 hours back). Frankly I couldn't figure out what's new. The Release notes were same like last one (as of 12/25). The only difference I saw was that now the Horn/Sound customization actually works on X. So I am expecting this was more like bug fixes.

I love how people misinterpret the "1/2<fire emoji>" as "part one of two" and run with a narrative forever. All he said is that they couldn't get all the cool stuff done, so it's only 1/4 as "fire" as he said months prior if you don't have a PWS. There's always another release coming, and it will have whatever it has in it. Maybe (or maybe not) including some of the other things he hoped would be there back in October.

I love how people misinterpret the "1/2<fire emoji>" as "part one of two" and run with a narrative forever. All he said is that they couldn't get all the cool stuff done, so it's only 1/4 as "fire" as he said months prior if you don't have a PWS. There's always another release coming, and it will have whatever it has in it. Maybe (or maybe not) including some of the other things he hoped would be there back in October.
Too bad whatever moderator edited and changed my original topic o_O it wasn’t part 2 update ::rolling eyes::

I’m out of patience with Elon’s constant bullshit. He has promised too much by specific dates and not delivered more often than not. He also says things like the Model Y standard range being scrapped because the range would be unacceptably low back in July and yet here we are with it actually launching last week with exactly the range he stated was unacceptable for a launch. At this point I don’t see how he’s not blatantly lying to investors.

the features added in the holiday update are laughably pathetic. There is nothing in it that shows any indication of even moderate engineering resource investment. There’s obviously nothing else coming from it and what was released was not even remotely “fire”. A stale fart is better as a description

I’m out of patience with Elon’s constant bullshit. He has promised too much by specific dates and not delivered more often than not. He also says things like the Model Y standard range being scrapped because the range would be unacceptably low back in July and yet here we are with it actually launching last week with exactly the range he stated was unacceptable for a launch. At this point I don’t see how he’s not blatantly lying to investors.

the features added in the holiday update are laughably pathetic. There is nothing in it that shows any indication of even moderate engineering resource investment. There’s obviously nothing else coming from it and what was released was not even remotely “fire”. A stale fart is better as a description
Time to get out while you still can.
I will offer $1 for every Tesla car you've got to help with the transition!

you deserve nothing and were guaranteed nothing when you bought the car. Enjoy.