Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still Waiting on Holiday Release Part 2 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge update should be dropped soon

Elon said there will be a long gap to the next FSD beta.

I think they'll need to release that build plus a few more small updates before wider release. I don't think we'll get FSD until late April. This is tracking similar with Advanced Summon timeline in 2019. I would be surprised if it goes till Summer. I'll be mad if it's until Fall when Dojo is up and running. Hope we get in soon.

Elon said there will be a long gap to the next FSD beta.

I think they'll need to release that build plus a few more small updates before wider release. I don't think we'll get FSD until late April. This is tracking similar with Advanced Summon timeline in 2019. I would be surprised if it goes till Summer. I'll be mad if it's until Fall when Dojo is up and running. Hope we get in soon.
I don't care about FSD personally (will probably never own it, even if it ever does actually exist). I just want the damn UI fixed (or unbroken).

I don't care about FSD personally (will probably never own it, even if it ever does actually exist). I just want the damn UI fixed (or unbroken).

What's wrong with the UI? Maybe they should make it customizable. I like my screen off so I keep it at 0% but still emits light. My old ICE car i can turn everything off so it's completely dark inside. I just need it to turn on or bright when I'm in reverse.

Sometimes I just throw a Hoodie on it when driving on dark roads.

Reactions: qdeathstar
What's wrong with the UI? Maybe they should make it customizable. I like my screen off so I keep it at 0% but still emits light. My old ICE car i can turn everything off so it's completely dark inside. I just need it to turn on or bright when I'm in reverse.

Sometimes I just throw a Hoodie on it when driving on dark roads.

But, but. How can you drive without seeing your car in the lane on the screen, or the traffic lights, stop signs, even other cars! Such an old fashioned concept to look out the windows.

Seriously, why don't we have lights on the screen to indicate a car in your blink spot, like most modern cars have on the side view mirrors? The animated cars in the lane next to you are so far down on the screen, my right hand completely obscures a car in the lane to the left. Ok, rant over.