Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stock 18 inch aero wheels and tires for sale

Shiraz8484

Sep 8, 2019
Toronto
Stock Model 18inch wheels, tires(Michelin MXM4, 235/45-18, 98W)
covers and tpms for sale. They have exactly 185kms on them so essentially brand new. Please PM me your offer. I would like to sell them as a set ideally.

Warpdryv

Sep 22, 2019
Oakville
Haven’t picked up my car yet but i know i want a set of 18s for winters. What do the wheels/covers/sensors/tires sell for at the service centre?

Is buying a set of takeoffs the best way to go?

5_+JqckQttqck

Apr 27, 2018
Toronto
Haven’t picked up my car yet but i know i want a set of 18s for winters. What do the wheels/covers/sensors/tires sell for at the service centre?

Is buying a set of takeoffs the best way to go?

No tires from the SC I believe "WAS" 250$ USD per rim (this is last year's rate around this time when people were rush to get winters). Ask your SC for a quote.

Shiraz8484

Sep 8, 2019
Toronto
That comes to Cad $1469 just for the rims (tax in). Also, I think when you purchase from tesla, you don't get aero covers and tpms but I might be wrong.

I am looking to sell everything for CAD $2000 (incl tires)

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC