Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stock breaks down below 300

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good time to stock-up!

I was thinking the same thing.

Question: What is the easiest, and cheapest, way to acquire Tesla stock? All my investments have been through Mutual Funds or Private Placements. I do not have a stock broker on call.

Thanks for the info. I want to buy Tesla stock, not because I own an S and have a 3 on order, but because I believe in the future.

Question: What is the easiest, and cheapest, way to acquire Tesla stock? All my investments have been through Mutual Funds or Private Placements. I do not have a stock broker on call.

Thanks for the info. I want to buy Tesla stock, not because I own an S and have a 3 on order, but because I believe in the future.

Robinhood is best for this because it is 100% commission-free. The UI is very very good as well.

Join Robinhood and we'll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. Robinhood

I use Robinhood.com. Not good for day traders but I have had no problems.

Dan

I guess I was wrong in my other post. When it comes to running a company, Elon is either stupid or on drugs. His tweet it appears was not based on fact and now has possibly committed stock manipulation. Of course now the stock is in a free fall so I think this is the beginning of the end for the company as we know it today.
Appropriate screen name. I assume Short007 was taken.

Copied from an Electrek article

"Electrek’s Take

As usual, let me preface this by saying that I am not a stock market expert and you shouldn’t base market investments on my advice.

That said, the way I see it, if you are confident that despite all the doubt on Wall Street Elon Musk is really going to take Tesla private, all this hurt for TSLA on the market is actually a gift since he set the price at $420.

As I have previously said, I actually put the chances of this happening fairly high.

The logic behind it makes sense and I think it will get shareholder support, the biggest question remains the funding and yes, it’s true that things are murky with the Saudis, but I would never bet against Musk securing funding.

He has done it in way tougher times.

Keep in mind, this thing will still take months. If Tesla managed to turn a profit for Q3 in the meantime, it will be a completely different ball game."

Reactions: dhrivnak
Tesla closed up 1%, I'm confused... If the stock is in free fall then how come the stock price has been on an upward trend all day long? Perhaps you need to disable the "Invert Gravity" switch. Since you had that on, that would mean it's the end of the beginning instead of the beginning of the end.

I will concede that like you, I am waiting for this free fall to happen but so I can load up on Tesla shares again. Please continue to post updates!

Anal-ists regularly upgrade and downgrade stocks and many times conflict with one another on buy/sell/hold recommendations.

I think the Mercedes announcement had just as much to do with the price drop. They indicated availability second 1/2 of 2019. Tesla may lose more Model 3 reservation holders jumping ship if they don't get their cars soon and with less manufacturing defects.

• Disagree
Reactions: dhrivnak