Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stockholm Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

T B

President, Tesla Club Sweden
Feb 20, 2012
Sweden
Tesla Motors has today opened its first pop-up store in Täby Centrum, Stockholm, Sweden!
Teslabutiken i Täby Centrum - Tesla Club Sweden

Come and meet Tesla Motors and Tesla Club Sweden at Täby Centrum Saturday 14th of December at 3 o'clock!

See the car, meet Tesla Motors' staff, meet other Tesla fans, discus this fantastic car over a cup of coffee!

Tesla Motors har idag öppnat en monter i Täby Centrum i Stockholm!

Kom och träffa Tesla Motors och Tesla Club Sweden i Täby Centrum nu på lördag 14:e December kl 15:00!

Se bilen, träffa Tesla Motors personal, träffa andra Tesla-entusiaster, diskutera den fantastiska bilen över en kopp kaffe!

Tesla Motors has today opened its first pop-up store in Täby Centrum, Stockholm, Sweden!

Come and meet Tesla Motors and Tesla Club Sweden at Täby Centrum Saturday 14th of December at 3 o'clock!

See the car, meet Tesla Motors' staff, meet other Tesla fans, discus this fantastic car over a cup of coffee!

Sorry, but Superchargers cannot charge us as far as Stockholm yet, otherwise I would have loved to be there :wink:
Seriously: Last Year we travelled 3 weeks through Sweden with the Volvo, it was a great experience, and we'd love to repeat it with the Tesla ASAP!