TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Stockport Supercharger

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by moar100, Nov 16, 2019.

1. moar100

moar100 Member

Can someone confirm if there is or isn't a charger in stockport?

M3 doesn't recognise as there being any supercharger in stockport. Tesla website says there is one at Tesla Stockport SC however it says 24/7 access to superchargers yet there are opening times.

A bit confused here.

2. moar100

moar100 Member

Tesla website Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 14.03.57.png

3. Cwmwd

Cwmwd Member

There are 4 stalls (Type 2 and CCS) on the right as you come onto the site, opposite the store entrance. I charged my M3 there after collection last Saturday. They'd been operational just a few days by then, from what I understand from chatting with the staff.

They are located behind the main barrier to the site so I guess they are locked when the Service Center and store is closed, there may plans to move the barrier further back so the chargers are available 24/7 but that's just speculation on my part.

If you're desperate for a charge and can't make it down the road to Warrington you could risk parking on the double yellows and the pavement to charge from the back of the stalls... ;)