Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Storage in MS 85D 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked a CPO 2015 MS 85D last week. While I love the car, not loving the lack of storage options. Have been used to lots of spaces in ICE cars and this just been a minor irritant. There is no seat back pouch, no cup holders in the back, no poches on the doors..What does everyone do to manage this? Is there a good aftermarket accessories that would help resolve some of these issues?

Give it a few weeks and see if you get used to it. When I first got my S I thought the lack of storage was weird and immediately ordered the OEM Integrated Center Console. It took about six weeks to come in and in that time I ended up realizing that I didn’t need to drive around with a half empty bottle of water, multiple pairs of sunglasses, and an entire box of tissues within arms reach at all times.

Picked a CPO 2015 MS 85D last week. While I love the car, not loving the lack of storage options. Have been used to lots of spaces in ICE cars and this just been a minor irritant. There is no seat back pouch, no cup holders in the back, no poches on the doors..What does everyone do to manage this? Is there a good aftermarket accessories that would help resolve some of these issues?
You can get a console for the back seat that has storage and cupholders.