Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Storage Space is Amazing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up a new grill over the weekend. Intended to use our SUV but my wife was out running errands with it. Was able to fit the grill in with the seats folded down.. Pretty impressive storage

57867960358__7495F4C2-64A0-4910-B341-A3F849234731.JPG

Hauled anything you didn't expect to fit?

Hauled away my old dishwasher that my wife didn't think would fit. Hauled a 3x6 dining table and a twin bed with footboard and headboard, at the same time (head and foot boards obviously not attached to the rails, but fit nonetheless). I've also hauled a server rack for work when moving offices. Around 450 sq ft of loose vinyl plank flooring that the guys at work didn't think would fit. It's amazing what fits into this car. I'm hoping for the same level of utility from the Y, no hatch is a big reason I'm hesitant to pick up a 3 as an interim to the Y when my S lease is up in a few months.

My wife and I do the snowbird thing in Florida. She was adamant that all the stuff we pack in Ford Edge would never fit in the Tesla. That we would have to let the Tesla spend 10 weeks in the garage.

I said yes dear and the confidently started loading up the S. Loaded the trunk, loaded the lower back and then lowered the single side of the back seat and findished loading the back. The double wide rear seat was free for our pup. In the Edge she had to make do with the single seat.

My wife was amazed. When she tells the story it almost sounds like it was her idea.

Reactions: StarLog
My wife was amazed. .

I had a similar experience. My wife was amazed on how much stuff we could pack into the ms for a 10 day vacation on Martha's Vineyard. She also panicked that we wouldn't be able to charge on a small island. No problem!

First, I loaded the well under trunk with a golf bag, ample beach towels, and blankets. The trunk held two more large golf bags, 3 suitcases, 3 insulated bags of frozen food, 2 cases of wine, 3 beach chairs, and much more. Then we filled the frunk with more items my wife felt we needed.

Oh, did say she dislikes my Tesla. However, she boasted during the entire vacation how much our Tesla holds.

Reactions: StarLog and Alset4S