TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Store credit, where do i check it?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Jonas_man, Jan 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jonas_man

Jonas_man Member

hi guys,

Where do i check my store credit?

Story:
    I refered 4 ppl and got a powerwall. In Europe they allow us to trade it for 6400€ in store credit, which i did.

After getting my confirmation email that my prize was picked i contacted the service center but they cant see my credit. I also contacted the referral program but no reply so far. Right now the sales person is checking into the isssue. Nothing on my tesla.

So if you ever had a store credit, how didyou check it?

2. NicoWWW

NicoWWW New Member

And did you already found out how it works?? I also emaild to the referralprogramme and after a month and two reminders ive got a reply that credit is availablealthough i cant see it anywhere... my car is now for service so i will see if i can use the credit for paying

3. Jonas_man

Jonas_man Member

Yes.
    So in my account there is a referral credit that only service center and store sales personal can see.
    From my point of view i cannot see anything on the website.

I bought a chademo adapter usig this store credit already.