Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange Bluetooth issue with phone calls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if its my phone or the car, but has anyone experienced an issue where the first call of the day they can hear me but I can't hear them. Same thing if I am calling no ringing sounds just silence. If I hangup and call again everything works perfectly and will be fine for the rest of the day. Car has not always had the issue, I'm thinking it started in November/December. Anyone else had this before?

I have a Pixel 2 XL running the latest Android version.

Not sure if its my phone or the car, but has anyone experienced an issue where the first call of the day they can hear me but I can't hear them. Same thing if I am calling no ringing sounds just silence. If I hangup and call again everything works perfectly and will be fine for the rest of the day. Car has not always had the issue, I'm thinking it started in November/December. Anyone else had this before?

Yes. I have the same issue. Samsung S8

Same issue with my Samsung S9+

Reactions: Jays200
Just as a heads up, I emailed Tesla about it from the owner page, Tesla responded to me and said they will send along the report to the proper team. As someone who works in software make sure to include as much detail as possible. Including phone model and version. That way they have enough data to see where the issue is at. Maybe it's worth everyone who has the issue report it from the owner page as well. The more people who say they are having issues the faster it will get fixed.

• Helpful
Reactions: ironwaffle