Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange Sentry Mode behavior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I leave Sentry Mode on at night, and when I get into my car in the morning, I see the following:

20200818_163434085_iOS.jpg

But when I "Tap to view", there is only 1 or 2 videos saved and available in the viewer. Where are the rest of the "40 events"? My thumb drive seems to be working OK. I can manually record dash cam or sentry videos without any issues. I'm using a high-speed, high-endurance microSD card as storage.

New to sentry mode dash cam

I under stand that dash cam records the last 10 minutes of driving then deletes the footage.

in sentry mode I came back to 21 events and when selecting sentry mode in viewer it only shows ours selfs returning to the car and no other files? does this sound correct

Cheers
Tom

New to sentry mode dash cam

I under stand that dash cam records the last 10 minutes of driving then deletes the footage.

in sentry mode I came back to 21 events and when selecting sentry mode in viewer it only shows ours selfs returning to the car and no other files? does this sound correct

Cheers
Tom
The dashcam should be the last 60 minutes of driving.

The sentry mode captures 10 minutes around an event. You should have a video segment for each event, unless you don't have enough space on your device to hold that much.

Reactions: CO_MY