TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Strange Top Level Page

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by ChargeIt!, Apr 6, 2010.

1. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

I am able to click on and read "New Posts" ... but any time I try the top level "www.teslamotorsclub.com" I get this page:

?????

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

We had to do some emergency maintenance last night. You must have had an old page in your browser that enabled you to sneak around the top level / index maintenance page.

3. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

"Sneaky" indeed ... I was actually able to read (and catch up on) new posts made since my prior visit ... been "tied up" and busy, so -- for me -- that was a good "emergency" opportunity of a different sort :smile:

4. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Actually, I think we were done with our maintenance by then. I had to reload the front page (clearing the cache) to get rid of that message.

5. johnr

johnr Member

The index page has no-cache headers which should prevent that - unless the "maintenance" page is missing them. The admin for this site might want to check the maintenance page to make sure the no-cache headers remain in place.