Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strangest Tesla’s at the supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The crazy thing is that there seemed to me to be adequate parking within 100 to 200 feet from the cars that were parked in the supercharger spots, I did not see any handicap plates or signs so I guess its just pure selfishness or laziness? more likely both.
Often the answer is "spite". Huurrrr huuurr ima show this liberal electric car people huuuurrr

Reactions: swaltner
The crazy thing is that there seemed to me to be adequate parking within 100 to 200 feet from the cars that were parked in the supercharger spots, I did not see any handicap plates or signs so I guess its just pure selfishness or laziness? more likely both.

If I would give the benefit of doubt I guess it could be a lack of awareness as to the importance of access for Tesla travelers?

When I arrived I got the last spot and 2 or 3 cars must have just finished up as I went into the hotel for a few minutes but there could have easily been a line because 3 people decided that a few feet closer to the hotel would be a much better parking spot.

Personally I prefer to see Tesla put the Superchargers as far out in the parking lot as possible as then no one wants to ice them, Madonna Inn, Monterey, Oxnard to name some
Lack of awareness. Some folks have cards made up to leave on windshield in hopes of educating those who are open to it. Comparing to a gas pump may turn the light bulb on for some.