Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streak Free Windows?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The exact ones I have, I can no longer find on Amazon...but these are very similar. I bought a 12 pack a few years ago and they are still going strong. I wash them in hot water with Tide with Bleach powder detergent. NO liquid softener when washing and NO dryer sheets when drying:

Can I use something like this and use the towels your speaking of instead of the microfiber towels that come with this? I wonder if I can hack it to work in that way.
X XINDELL Windshield Cleaner -Microfiber Car Window Cleaning Tool with Extendable Handle and Washable Reusable Cloth Pad Head Auto Interior Exterior Glass Wiper Car Glass Cleaner Kit (Extendable) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SGQJ6C9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WQ3DEWR19PJHT34Z50VJ

Can I use something like this and use the towels your speaking of instead of the microfiber towels that come with this? I wonder if I can hack it to work in that way.
X XINDELL Windshield Cleaner -Microfiber Car Window Cleaning Tool with Extendable Handle and Washable Reusable Cloth Pad Head Auto Interior Exterior Glass Wiper Car Glass Cleaner Kit (Extendable) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SGQJ6C9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WQ3DEWR19PJHT34Z50VJ
I had a handle like this, maybe even this one! I found it to be...meh!

Reactions: 1plavs
After a few washes, I have found NO lint on my white cotton glass towels.

I have used these Swedish cloths before, and being married to a Swede and having spent A LOT of time in Sweden...they make amazing linens. But, these reusable cloths you posted the link about are more like a cleaning sponge and do not work great on glass or mirrors!

And when I lived in Germany 2x and when I go back to be with family...I have found incredible linens there too. Most for kitchen, but I use for my cars :) LOL
I think I’ll give these a shot. Just wondering how different it is from what you linked. The cotton looks as if it has more creased lines on it, but that’s about it.

Reactions: Deutsch100