Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming News Headlines (ABC Changed?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the past, every time I selected ABC News streaming, it started with the top news headlines. Now, it just plays a series of individual news articles.

Is there any way to go back to the earlier paradigm?

If not, what streaming news (e.g. via TuneIn) works that way? IOW, I don't want a live feed of news, I want the top headlines.

Thanks.

Reactions: Whiteblaze
You're not the only one who noticed this. It's not a Tesla issue as they don't dictate the content on Slacker. Other channels are working so it seems to be just an issue with ABC and Slacker (maybe contractual?)
@jkburns I can find no alternative on Tunein or Slacker that just provides news headlines. I'm going to start picking up angry hitchhikers every 30 minutes to read me their Twitter posts...:)

Reactions: Togg and TonyJag
Hello,
For 2+ years I have been listening to ABC News from my radio favorites and it also was accessible from streaming and tune in. For about a week now "the wheel spins" but never connects. Seemingly, this is the only station in my favorites, etc. that is doing this. Any thoughts? Thanks much.

(moderator note: moved this post which was a separate thread into this thread on ABC news in a tesla not working)

Hello,
For 2+ years I have been listening to ABC News from my radio favorites and it also was accessible from streaming and tune in. For about a week now "the wheel spins" but never connects. Seemingly, this is the only station in my favorites, etc. that is doing this. Any thoughts? Thanks much.

(moderator note: moved this post which was a separate thread into this thread on ABC news in a tesla not working)
Same for me but started about a month and a half ago.