Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming Radio (Slacker) logged out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Today my streaming radio service stopped working and I can’t get I to connect to the service. I have an option to use Tesla Account to login in but it just spins and nothing happens. Does anybody know if the service is down? Is there someone I can contact about this? I tried a reboot and it didn’t fix the issue. Thanks!

Having trouble with Slacker on my 2022 M3P. Whenever I start the car up, Slacker will play the last song that was playing when I exited but after that, it will hang and then ask for my Tesla account password. Had a service technician look at it and they were able to reproduce the problem but couldn't resolve the problem after reinstalling some software. Without fixing it, they just closed my ticket. Just set up another service appt but now I have to take it into the service center next month. This has been extremely annoying since Slacker is usually all that I use and I'm paying for the service but not getting it...