Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

stuck door handle - simple fix - another great mobile service experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The driver door handle got stuck open. It only happened in a specific situation, I thought maybe it could be a mechanical or electronic issue so requested mobile service. As I have been unable to get the service appointment feature in app to recognise my phone number I couldn't get a text alert. I was looking out for the guy all morning. Of course the moment my back was turned he arrived. More than that he had already finished working on the door handle before I had even noticed he had arrived! Fix was incredibly simple, just a build up of dirt and crud so he just cleaned it out. He did all the door handles at once just to be proactive. I asked him about a 2 year service since I have 35k on the clock. He checked the brake pads and cheerily replied.. you should be good for another 100,000 miles. So I guess my current service record is $4 for windshield washer fluid...
I need to change my tyres soonish though driving more less now they can probably hold out another 5000 miles according to costco when I tried to buy new ones.

Reactions: chrstna4 and Slate