Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck Downloading 2022.24.8?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of my M3LR about 10 days ago, and my app has been stuck “downloading” the 2022.24.8 software update. This is despite the car being parked overnight where full WiFi coverage is available that the car is connected to.

I searched TMC and google and the consensus was to submit a service request through the app and Tesla will “push” the software update and clear it out. I submitted three service requests through the app to no avail.

Any help?

Attachments

• D704BD95-69BB-4FFB-B57A-BB32E085A1BB.jpeg
    D704BD95-69BB-4FFB-B57A-BB32E085A1BB.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 211
I have been unable to find a number to call regard the stuck download. It has been trying to download for at least a week now. It is trying to download 2022.36.5. I have verified that it has 2022.35.1. Any help is great appreciated. Thanks…Rob

I have been unable to find a number to call regard the stuck download. It has been trying to download for at least a week now. It is trying to download 2022.36.5. I have verified that it has 2022.35.1. Any help is great appreciated. Thanks…Rob
Just open up a service ticket in your app and put in the details. Once they triage the ticket, they can re-push the update to you.