Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck in 2021.32.22?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didnt either (see any notifications relative to what you linked.. and I am also a RTFM type guy), but that explanation makes sense. I have FSD, I have "the opt in button" but I never opted in and dont intend to. Perhaps this is why I am also stuck on the same firmware release you are stuck on.

I wonder if opting in and then immediately opting back out would work without a service appointment?....... I may try that.

And look, a day after posting in this thread? Possible to install 2021.36.5.1 here as well.

Was stuck on that also. Washed my car today. When I was done I went into safety and security, hit power off and closed the door. Bout a hour later opened the door and now downloading 2021.36.5.1
I washed my car today and didn't do anything else, and now it's updating. I was going to try hitting Power Off, but I didn't.

So: Correlation is not causation.

Also, all that talk about getting into the FSD queue was off the mark. I will be more patient next time.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
16 days after my first grousing about being stuck on 32.22, I spent the entire day today thinking nothing but happy, positive thoughts about Tesla's mysterious updates process.
It worked!. Now on 2021.36.5.1.

Sure wish I was on 36.8 or later.

Dang! Negative thoughts again. I'll be stuck on 36.5.1 for a while...

16 days after my first grousing about being stuck on 32.22, I spent the entire day today thinking nothing but happy, positive thoughts about Tesla's mysterious updates process.
It worked!. Now on 2021.36.5.1.

Sure wish I was on 36.8 or later.

Dang! Negative thoughts again. I'll be stuck on 36.5.1 for a while...

According Teslafi, 36.8 with live sentry is only for models 3, Y, and 2021+ S, and X 😡

Finally got the 36.5.1 update after being stuck on 32 for a while. Was hoping for the 40.5 version because of navigation waypoints, but with the reports of increased phantom braking on Autopilot with the 40 verisons, maybe it's better this way ...

I find it interesting that those of us that were "stuck" on 32.22" just moved to 36.5.1 (my car did as well, last night), instead of the one with live camera view.

We are obviously on a different update track for some reason. I think I mentioned it in this thread but I have FSD but have no desire (at all) for "beta beta" FSD (since FSD is already beta in the stable release, lol). I also emailed early access to request removal, but have no idea if that did anything.

• Informative
Reactions: Massive Attack
I think I mentioned it in this thread but I have FSD but have no desire (at all) for "beta beta" FSD (since FSD is already beta in the stable release, lol). I also emailed early access to request removal, but have no idea if that did anything.

It shouldn’t be necessary to contact the FSD Beta team if you opted out in the car. The builds with Live Sentry View haven’t been that widely deployed yet, so I wouldn’t assume you didn’t get it yet because of having been in the FSD Beta queue. Software updates have always been slow to roll out to the entire fleet in most cases.

It shouldn’t be necessary to contact the FSD Beta team if you opted out in the car. The builds with Live Sentry View haven’t been that widely deployed yet, so I wouldn’t assume you didn’t get it yet because of having been in the FSD Beta queue. Software updates have always been slow to roll out to the entire fleet in most cases.

Oh yeah, I am well aware of software updates, how long they take, roll out, etc. What I ment was, is my car had 32.22, and I never "pushed the button" nor ever intended to "push the button". 2 days after emailing early access to ensure I was not "stuck waiting for me to push the button", I got the update mentioned.

Now, whether those two things are related or not, I have zero idea. It could just as easily be a coincidence. While I would "like" the live stream camera feature, I am not complaining about not having it. I will get it eventually.

Oh yeah, I am well aware of software updates, how long they take, roll out, etc. What I ment was, is my car had 32.22, and I never "pushed the button" nor ever intended to "push the button". 2 days after emailing early access to ensure I was not "stuck waiting for me to push the button", I got the update mentioned.

Now, whether those two things are related or not, I have zero idea. It could just as easily be a coincidence. While I would "like" the live stream camera feature, I am not complaining about not having it. I will get it eventually.
Coincidence. If you never pushed the button, you were never in the beta queue.

Just got 2021.36.5.1 last night, 11/15/2021. I have been on 2021.32.22 since mid-September.

I am in the FSD Beta request queue (got a 100 score for 100 miles 3 days ago). Some have speculated this is the nature of the delay. I cannot say that is the case with any certainty.

I find it interesting that those of us that were "stuck" on 32.22" just moved to 36.5.1 (my car did as well, last night), instead of the one with live camera view.

We are obviously on a different update track for some reason. I think I mentioned it in this thread but I have FSD but have no desire (at all) for "beta beta" FSD (since FSD is already beta in the stable release, lol). I also emailed early access to request removal, but have no idea if that did anything.
FWIW, I'm in the same boat (have FSD but never pushed The Button), was also stuck on 32.x and just updated to 36.5.1, but never emailed them. So looks like we may be on a different track than all the beta guinea pigs. :p Live cam would be nice, but honestly I'm much more interested in the navigation way points.

Last edited: