Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck in 2021.32.22?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to v32.22 on Sep 25, pushed the Beta Button, went from 100 for 5 days then a hard braking-caused dive bomb to 92. Canceled out of the Beta queue (what’s the point?). Got updated to v32.30 twenty-eight days after v32.22, then v32.31 one day after, then v36.5.1 yesterday.

Baffling to me how it works but after 84 updates, each new update carries little excitement with it. Instead of racing heartbeat, elevated breath rate, and over-the-moon exhilaration, I now react calmly, waiting until the next day or next drive to even bother seeing what if anything changed. Jaded I am as Yoda might put it.

Went to v32.22 on Sep 25, pushed the Beta Button, went from 100 for 5 days then a hard braking-caused dive bomb to 92. Canceled out of the Beta queue (what’s the point?). Got updated to v32.30 twenty-eight days after v32.22, then v32.31 one day after, then v36.5.1 yesterday.

Baffling to me how it works but after 84 updates, each new update carries little excitement with it. Instead of racing heartbeat, elevated breath rate, and over-the-moon exhilaration, I now react calmly, waiting until the next day or next drive to even bother seeing what if anything changed. Jaded I am as Yoda might put it.

I can see how you are now jaded, but at least you don't have a Honda where you only get the privilege of paying $150 for a new navigation map DVD (or single use USB) every year. Hint: it never contains new functionality, only new roads. :)

Spent 90 minutes playing with the 10.4 FSD last night. Wow! I can see the future of autonomy, but it was a white knuckle adventure. Not because I was scared to let the car drive, but because it did so many things wrong. I felt bad that I sent in about 15 video clips. I'm looking forward to testing it on the Turkey Day road trip.

I can see how you are now jaded, but at least you don't have a Honda where you only get the privilege of paying $150 for a new navigation map DVD (or single use USB) every year. Hint: it never contains new functionality, only new roads. :)
I do also have a 2012 Nissan LEAF. They wanted $179 for a 3-year-old map data to update my original 5-year-old map data. With a total max range of 35 miles I’m not too concerned about navigating anywhere. I opted to not accept their kind offer.

• Funny
Reactions: Massive Attack
I do also have a 2012 Nissan LEAF. They wanted $179 for a 3-year-old map data to update my original 5-year-old map data. With a total max range of 35 miles I’m not too concerned about navigating anywhere. I opted to not accept their kind offer.
How many people are still stuck on this? Looking at teslafi thousands have moved on, but some of us are still stuck.

I recommend emailing [email protected]. I got a response right away to opt out and a notice that feedback will go back to the engineers for FSD. Hopefully a few of us emailing will generate noise to get this fixed.
My situation is a little different. I clicked the opt-in button but then clicked the opt-out button. But I'm still stuck on 2021.32.22. But maybe the fact that I clicked the opt-in button originally is a red herring, and I'm just still on this release due to some weird hardware thing.

I did end up starting a support chat, and they said I had the latest release for my vehicle. So, I'll just be patient; but that's a little tough being stuck on a two-month-old release, watching everyone else enjoy their new features. :D

Was stuck on 2021.32.22 since mid-September. Opted out of FSD queue this morning and within 15 minutes had the notice that 2021.44.6 is available. Installing now. Not sure if I'll go back into the FSD queue at this point since it's not apparent what it takes to actually get the software. I've been at 99 or 100 safety score for over a month with no updates.