Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck in 2021.4.18.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Piggyz

Crazy Driver
May 27, 2021
Vancouver
Recently see many owners begin to receive updates .. .
even someone got 2024.xx

I am wondering anyone is stuck in 2021.4.18.10 as me ?
In Canada
Anyone has similar situation ?
Model 3 SR+ No radar.

So I seem to be stuck on 2021.4.18.11 so I suspect I'll go to 21.3 based on Teslascope/Teslafi. I have a 2021 M3 LR with 10k FSD (technically I paid 8k). My 2021 was a really early 2021 M3 (supposedly the first one they delivered in my area), so it has radar. Since my config is relatively different than the rest of you all I can suggest is I actually use FSD/Autopilot a fair amount and share data. How about you folks who are on this branch?

Mine just updated today. You can use 2 on ACC to follow closer. Some visual improvements of the display like objects and color. Seems to stop smoother instead of jamming on the brakes all of the sudden in stop and go.

otherwise seemingly a minor update and stepping stone to 25.7 that has more features as well.

Reactions: BitJam
Mine just updated today. You can use 2 on ACC to follow closer. Some visual improvements of the display like objects and color. Seems to stop smoother instead of jamming on the brakes all of the sudden in stop and go.

otherwise seemingly a minor update and stepping stone to 25.7 that has more features as well.
Glad to hear that ,
I just keep waiting and refreshing everyday