Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck on 2021.35.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I am stuck on 2021.35.102. Is there any reason why the newest update hasn't been push to my car yet? Should I contact Tesla? I have a Model 3.
The first post in this post below talks about that:

TL ; DR - because tesla rolls things out in waves, and you have to wait.

I am also stuck on 2021.35.102
It is a new MYL, delivered on Nov.15
Has anyone got an update from that version?
Same here. Born on 10/4/21 in Fremont, delivered 11/5/21. No update, even though on WiFi most of the time. Service call done on the app, and a standard response “your car is up to date, and will eventually get it.” On the upside, the service response was super fast, even though the answer was “sorry, no”

Same here. Born on 10/4/21 in Fremont, delivered 11/5/21. No update, even though on WiFi most of the time. Service call done on the app, and a standard response “your car is up to date, and will eventually get it.” On the upside, the service response was super fast, even though the answer was “sorry, no”
Approaching a month since delivery, and full payment…would sure like to have a SW fix for the sentry mode/stereo cutout issue…and live sentry monitoring….and, and, and…

Come on Tesla, push that out!

Approaching a month since delivery, and full payment…would sure like to have a SW fix for the sentry mode/stereo cutout issue…and live sentry monitoring….and, and, and…

Come on Tesla, push that out!
Welcome to the mission. Patience is a virtue. We've all been explained how this works. I have waited 6 months to receive my M3 with "outdated" software. It's disappointing at first glance, but think about how fast those updates would be coming and what they would include on any other brand. It's a matter of perspective and frustrating for all- but yeah, gotta be patient as a new kid on the block.

FWIW- Tesla doesn't care about "full payment". Tesla has received full payment whether you payed cash or financed through anyone else. Unless you financed directly through Tesla (which I didn't realize is an option) and make payments to them directly- which they would make money on, making you a preferred client if that were a thing. Otherwise, just like the preferred banking partner Alliant, Tesla got full payment from the financer just like literally everyone else. I don't think any auto maker cares if you are paying cash. Maybe a dealership, which we don't do.

-New Kid on the Block with an August update for a November delivery as well ;-)

Last edited:
Friend picked up his Model Y LR a week and a half ago already getting updates. I picked up a month ago and still no updates.
Yeah, that’s why I think this “sw updates roll out in waves” thing is nonsense. The moon has orbited the earth twice, so the tides are moving faster than the software waves. I’m just sayin that if you were out surfing, and the ocean waves came with the same frequency as what a couple of us are seeing, you might start griping about the sharks and the cold too.

(This is just tongue-in-cheek grousing, trying to humorously blow off a little steam, while waiting. Previous poster said it best, “how many software updates did you get on your previous cars over the life time?” True enough. But also true, at this point, it’s zero, so same. Someone in Tesla HQ can definitely push out a new release if they wanted. Or they are trolling a select few of us. Lol)