Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck on 2022.20.19 (FSD 10.69.2.4) wont get anything newer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 Model 3 that seems to be stuck on 2022.20.19 version of FSD beta. I have tried emailing the FSD email address, and even tried several different ways of opening a service ticket. Each time I try a service ticket, no matter what I open it for, the app will do a diagnostic, not find anything and then prompt me to "contact us". Which Doesn't open an actual service request. I never hear back from those "contact us" submissions.

Shortly after getting this version, I did have to open a service request to have a mobile tech come out and repair my rear seat buckle. While I was waiting on my appointment, newer versions of FSD beta released, so I was wondering if that has anything to do with it?

I've tried reboot the computer, verifying my wifi is good, and even trying wifi at a service center. Everytime I check for a new version, it says I have the latest.

Anyone else stuck on 10.69.2.4? Any ideas on what I can do to ask someone in service to check things?

Did you somehow get removed from the beta program when you had service? I have read posts that some folks were opted out after their vehicle was serviced.

This did not happen to me though. Mine remained oped in after service.