Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck overlays on screen.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had this weird issue after coming back to my car from a walk. It looks like multiple overlays have become stuck on the screen and the map and other menu items are stuck behind them. I was able to fix it with a soft reset but was wondering if anyone encountered this issue before.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
I had this weird issue after coming back to my car from a walk. It looks like multiple overlays have become stuck on the screen and the map and other menu items are stuck behind them. I was able to fix it with a soft reset but was wondering if anyone encountered this issue before.

I had a similar thing just this morning. I returned to the car after an errand, and there were sort of fragments of a few things on the screen. Not quite the same as your photo, but more broken up. (I failed to take a picture.) And it wouldn't shift into drive, leaving me stuck. I was just moving my thumbs into position for a reboot, when it cleared itself. 44.25.