Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck trying to book service via app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yev000

May 3, 2019
Knaphill
So I'm trying to get SC to have a look at my front alignment again as well as the rear lights, which are more or less permanently fogged up.

Issue is once I attach the photos and describe the issues, the put my postcode in the app gets stuck with a tesla logo on the screen and nothing else.

Anyone else seen this?

I used the contact page on the website and well as sending an email direct to the SC (to which you get a lovely automated email telling you to use the website or app).

If anyone is interested in the issues here are some photos:

right.JPG
left.JPG

I already had the front bumper aligned and its better, but this is still annoying me... Funk lid has a big gap ad casts a shadow when closed (before you ask, yes the rubber buttons are screwed all the way in, don't think they even touch the bodywork... And when you push down on this side, the other side lifts up):

frunk.JPG

Seeing all the picture perfect cars online this is slightly annoying...

That worked. Although I was not able to change time/date - even a year in advance o_O. Had to schedule for when I'm on holiday so will either cancel or get them to send a ranger at some point.

Interestingly Weybridge SC no longer shows up at all.... They must all be swamped.

Good luck with the rear lights, mine are the same and I have been told they are within "Design parameters". Needless to say the saga will continue.......

If they did something like that to me then first response would be a request (demand) that manager writes me a letter stating that fact in case police or insurers try to pin lack of light or maintenance on me should there be any incident and that future corrosion or electrical failures cannot happen as a result of that condensation. I'd like that letter while i wait please.

Issue is once I attach the photos and describe the issues, the put my postcode in the app gets stuck with a tesla logo on the screen and nothing else.

Anyone else seen this?

I had similar (and slightly different) intermittent issues last week. Managed to sort it in the end. If you do end up writing a description, make sure you copy it before you try and continue. I lost mine about 3 times.