Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck with FSD beta suspension on 10.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am stuck on 10.2 now, after service replaced my FSD computer. I did have the FSD beta, but no longer.

Honestly, the tradeoff of an AP I can rely on is way worth it, when giving up turning on city streets. I have to drive myself down the 1.5 lane road I live on now, since it has no lines.

I had thought about trying to get back in, but as of now I have 6 days of driving and only 5 of those I realized that I had to play the safety score game again. Tesla I am sure has no shortage of free Beta testers, so despite emailing them I doubt they will return me to the FSD branch. At least I get my 90 mph limit back though.

Whoa guys... FSD Beta 10.8.1 release notes!!

"The update also resets FSD beta for those that were suspended. “We have reset the ‘Forced Autopilot Disengagements’ counter on your vehicle to 0,” explains Tesla. Those on FSD beta are tracked using Tesla’s Safety Score and improper usage means suspension from the program, if five occurrences of ‘Forced Autopilot Disengagements’ occur."

now that you're opted out, are you able to opt back in and start the safety score process again?
Yup funny enough it had safety scores going back a month and I was already opted in.

I opted out on the screen and my safety score disappeared again.

My concern is doing the safety score shuffle again but not receiving fsd since my VIN is on some list now.

Same here. 10.5, no update in sight. I want to just opt out of FSD, but the $10k line item in my bank statement won't let me. There needs to be some communication and 10.8.1 is supposed to be pushed out and remove strikes.

I'm in the same boat here with my 3 strikes, stuck on 10.5 and no indication of any updating coming through. The lack of communication and this punishment is incredibly annoying. **** Tesla customer service. I'm a longtime fanboy but I'm over the shitty treatment and the lack of proper support.