Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck with FSD beta suspension on 10.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally made it out of purgatory and am back into the regular update cycles in the production build. Yay for 90 mph speed limits and radar solid commutes without any phantom braking. I do think Tesla lost valuable data without my FSD Beta efforts, but I am not playing the safety score game for a third time.

The downside being highway 17 is a bit more jerky and overconfident. The production build also doesn't have the same correction algorithm for bumps in the middle of high speed sweeping turns. Those corrections always unsettle the G-meter and make the car think something bad is happening, then brakes are applied making it worse.

Last edited:
I finally made it out of purgatory and am back into the regular update cycles in the production build. Yay for 90 mph speed limits and radar solid commutes without any phantom braking. I do think Tesla lost valuable data without my FSD Beta efforts, but I am not playing the safety score game for a third time.

The downside being highway 17 is a bit more jerky and overconfident. The production build also doesn't have the same correction algorithm for bumps in the middle of high speed sweeping turns. Those corrections always unsettle the G-meter and make the car think something bad is happening, then brakes are applied making it worse.
I received 10.8.1 in January and still there. I'm happy to be back. Much better version than any I've used before, but not yet perfect of course.