Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Studded Tires + blocked Cameras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a open discussion, with the OP literally asking people to opine on his decision.

Nobody commented on your decision.

It's self-evident

You seemed to insist you knew because you made an explicit recommendation to others - "Keep the Hakkas,". Unless you forgot you participated in the open discussion.

You put it both in your profile and your signature.

More information not asked nor debated.
Yeah W T F. That guy posted in an open forum and gets mad when others responds to him. Most people wasn't even responding to him, he wasn't even the OP. Way to make himself feel important then he's commenting on what he thinks anyway.

Stupid to drive studded tires in Ithaca, NY. There I said it. Now I actually commented on his decision.

Reactions: holmgang
This is a open discussion, with the OP literally asking people to opine on his decision.

Nobody commented on your decision.

It's self-evident

You seemed to insist you knew because you made an explicit recommendation to others - "Keep the Hakkas,". Unless you forgot you participated in the open discussion.

You put it both in your profile and your signature.

More information not asked nor debated.

I suggested there was no reason to return perfectly good winter tires. I did NOT suggest they buy them. Big difference and you know it.

Knowing I’m in the Ithaca NY area is insufficient for you to recommend studded or non studded tires. Nice try.

Tesla owners sure do treat others very disrespectfully. I’ve had about enough of the condescending “I’m smarter than you” BS. Not sure why I bother trying to help.

Have a great day geniuses. I’m out.

I suggested there was no reason to return perfectly good winter tires. I did NOT suggest they buy them. Big difference and you know it.

Knowing I’m in the Ithaca NY area is insufficient for you to recommend studded or non studded tires. Nice try.

Tesla owners sure do treat others very disrespectfully. I’ve had about enough of the condescending “I’m smarter than you” BS. Not sure why I bother trying to help.
This is an open discussion.
You gave your opinion. Other people gave theirs.
You getting mad at other peoples opinion is your prerogative, as is your insecurity about your own smartness.