Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Student requesting interview with 4 Tesla owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I Hope you're doing well during these strange and trying times.

I`d like to introduce myself.
My name is Patrick, 37 years old and born and raised in The Netherlands.
I wish I could already introduce myself as a proud owner of Tesla, but that dream has yet to come true. Still waiting for that $25K model. That being said, I am a big fan of everything Tesla (and Elon…).

The real reason why I registered is because I need some help.
Currently I'm a 1st year Bachelor of Business Administration college student at a school in The Netherlands. Right now I'm writing an essay about Tesla Inc. for which I am required to do some field research. Specifically conduct four live (videocall) short interviews with 4 different Tesla owners. My essay is due for the end of december 2020.

The topics for these interviews are structured around a few key questions: What product did you buy from Tesla? And, what was your motivation to buy that product?

The purpose of these questions is to determine the scope for my essay and test some assumptions I made about the US market.

I hope I piqued your interest. Should that be the case, please contact me at [email protected].

Kind regards from The Netherlands,

Patrick