Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Stuff Holder" for 2nd Row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

K-MTG

Sunshade Captain of TMC
Oct 24, 2015
Irvine, CA
Any recommendations for a "Stuff Holder" for the 2nd row. My rear seat passengers complain that they don't have any storage space (they are use to all of the pockets in the MDX). Currently all the things roll around under the seat to the front and basically all over the place. I have a 6 seater X.

Any sort of bin or something that will remain fixed? Doesn't have to be the best looking storage solution as long as it is functional. Need a temporary solution until I get the 2nd row center counsel.

Any recommendations for a "Stuff Holder" for the 2nd row. My rear seat passengers complain that they don't have any storage space (they are use to all of the pockets in the MDX). Currently all the things roll around under the seat to the front and basically all over the place. I have a 6 seater X.

Any sort of bin or something that will remain fixed? Doesn't have to be the best looking storage solution as long as it is functional. Need a temporary solution until I get the 2nd row center counsel.

Not sure how protective you are of your seat backs, but there are a number of back of front seat pockets that will cover the entire front seat backs and hang down the back from the headrest. There are also car organizer bins that could work. I don't know if any have a velcro strap that may let you attach to a 2nd row seat post, but buying some velcro to attach to an organizer handle would be easy enough (I might do something like this when I get my X).

IMG_0726.PNG
A Amazon link for one of these crates would be helpful