Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Writing this up in case anyone finds this interesting or useful.
  1. I had a slow leak in my front left tire. It wasn't that slow; took maybe a day or so to drop after I pumped it up to match my other tires. But it also didn't drop more than about 7 PSI before it stabilized. Tesla said it was a damaged valve, which they replaced. So far, it's held its pressure. This was the one thing I was actually worried about.
  2. Above my rear left seat, there's a coat hook with a light. The hook never properly closed. They tried to replace it today but wound up having to replace the entire headliner. Seems to work fine now.
  3. There's a pretty noticeable gap between the headliner over the front left door and the one over the windshield. The gap is on both sides. I asked them if this gap was normal and they admitted its not. They couldn't think of any way to adjust it, so they're ordering a replacement and will install it in a remote service call.
At this point, they've fixed all the more serious issues, so I'm down to this minor cosmetic thing. They've been pretty reasonable, even though I'm obviously very picky.

Took a while to get to this state, but I'm still stupidly thrilled with the car. Had to wear my facemask in the car just to hide my Tesla grin.