Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuff You Didn't Know Before The Tesla IPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I wanted to get a better understanding of the history of Tesla before their IPO in 2010. After doing quite a bit of research I spent nearly 100 hours to create this video:

In the video I investigate the surprising history of the electric car and give a behind the scenes look at the technology, the drama, and the bizarre series of events that lead to the Tesla’s creation, I hope you'll check it out!

Hey guys, I wanted to get a better understanding of the history of Tesla before their IPO in 2010. After doing quite a bit of research I spent nearly 100 hours to create this video:

In the video I investigate the surprising history of the electric car and give a behind the scenes look at the technology, the drama, and the bizarre series of events that lead to the Tesla’s creation, I hope you'll check it out!

Very nice job Jon! My only constructive critism would be to get rid of the "remote control" icons--that was a bit cheesy. Otherwise, well done!

Reactions: TalkTezla