Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stupid mirror question-2022 Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Software: 2022.44.30.10

Is there anyway to keep the side view mirrors in their “driving position” once the car is in park? Every time I put the car in park, the mirrors tilt down. This is very annoying, especially when parked on a street, and you’re trying to see if a car is coming before you open your door. No, I don’t have mirror tilt in reverse enabled.

The other thing, when you go to change your mirror position in Easy Entry, the save button is not available (greyed out, cannot save the mirror position).

Anyone see this issue as well?

Software: 2022.44.30.10

Is there anyway to keep the side view mirrors in their “driving position” once the car is in park? Every time I put the car in park, the mirrors tilt down. This is very annoying, especially when parked on a street, and you’re trying to see if a car is coming before you open your door. No, I don’t have mirror tilt in reverse enabled.

The other thing, when you go to change your mirror position in Easy Entry, the save button is not available (greyed out, cannot save the mirror position).

Anyone see this issue as well?
Could they be changing to the position that your Easy Entry profile has?

If the profile save button does not appear in your Easy Entry profile, try:

1. Stop, enable easy entry profile
2. Adjust mirrors to your desired position
3. Move the seat a bit

#3 should allow the Save button to appear. That will save both seat and mirror position.

You can do the same for the rear view position by first shifting into reverse.

Reactions: FlyF4