Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

stupid noob question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But no battery included. Must purchase that separately.
IMG_0709.PNG

Hahaha JK!

Yes... the car will come with standard carpet floor mats. However, living in the mid-west they were the first things I traded out. I also recommend MaxPider mats. They are excellent in trapping water, mud, and the slush and salt which is a part of our winters. They are costly but an excellent example of you get what you pay for.

Seconding @yerEVan - I got the Tuxmats because they cover the most surface area out of all the mats I saw (weathertech/maxspider/Tesla OEM). I'm really pleased with them, they look really nice in my black/black model 3. If somebody accidentally drops a milkshake on your car floor, or jumps into their seat with muddy boots, these are the mats you want.

Reactions: Nvbob
Yes... the car will come with standard carpet floor mats. However, living in the mid-west they were the first things I traded out. I also recommend MaxPider mats. They are excellent in trapping water, mud, and the slush and salt which is a part of our winters. They are costly but an excellent example of you get what you pay for.

I love my Maxpider, but... if you get a piece of asphalt/small rock in the car, the sound of it rolling around on the mats makes me INSANE. ESPECIALLY on my P3D+ where asphalt etc can roll from the front to the back of the car easily due to the acceleration.

• Funny
Reactions: ammulder
@Triplett It's actually a legitimate question as Tesla policies change frequently. For your car the carpet mats should be included. They will be enough to get you by while you evaluate options. On the other hand, the NEMA 14-50 plug adapter seems to be no longer included. So if you were planning to use that for home charging you might want to check with your delivery advisor about it.