Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sturgeon Bay, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220615_171831.jpg

It's up and running!

Whenever you see a stall that appears Out Of Order you should call it in just incase Tesla isn’t aware.
They really don’t want to hear from people about Superchargers. They’ve said as much on the phone, and have gone so far as to remove the phone number from the supercharger stalls. They claim that their monitoring informs them of problems and that calls to customer service aren’t necessary.

This is great to see. It’s affirmation we need more Superchargers in the remote but popular destination areas of Wisconsin and other regions of the country off the interstate corridors.
We were still planning to come here even if we had to use L1 and L2 charging, but I doubt most would. This Supercharger was so convenient and I’m glad they got this built. We saw so many Tesla’s this weekend!

They really don’t want to hear from people about Superchargers. They’ve said as much on the phone, and have gone so far as to remove the phone number from the supercharger stalls. They claim that their monitoring informs them of problems and that calls to customer service aren’t necessary.
I agree, I think the only time it makes sense is if there is physical damage to a pedestal or cabinet that Tesla might not be able to detect. The NAV showed 6 stalls available when I was the only one there and it went to 7 when I left making it completely empty, so they definitely know one is down.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200