TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Subject: MA, USA: Auto Show Spring 2014 by REVO and Babson Auto Group

Discussion in 'EVents' started by cinergi, Apr 15, 2014.

1. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1410678729202664/

I met Mark Muraoka when showing off my Model S at Olin College (engineering) last year. I've taken my Roadster there as well. There's an active EV research group there (Olin REVO - Research of Electrc Vehicles at Olin).

Oline -- which provides a less structured atmosphere, a single academic budget, and no tenure -- sits next to Babson (business). Together, they're putting together an event we'd like to invite the locals to. Here's the text from Facebook if you don't use it:

The Spring 2014 Auto Show is a joint event organized by Olin REVO and The Babson Auto Group.

The show is held at Babson College Trim Parking Lot and extends to Olin College.

In addition to traditional show cars (exotics, muscle cars, tuner cars, ext) a portion of the show will be dedicated to electric vehicles.

If you are a vendor interested in showcasing your product, please email [email protected].

Please pre-register here: Spring 2014 Auto Show Tickets, Babson Park - Eventbrite

General Information:

All cars, trucks, and motorcycles are permitted

Entry is free

Donations are encouraged to benefit the Olin REVO club and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Awards will be given out for various categories

Car clubs are welcomed and can be placed together

Food will be available for purchase

Babson Auto Group: The Babson Auto Group
    Olin REVO: Olin REVO - Research of Electrc Vehicles at Olin
    Babson College: Babson College

Questions? [email protected]