Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subwoofer rattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just started getting a very similar rattle in my '18 X this week. Took the trim pieces off, pushed around to try to see if something was loose, but unfortunately it seems like a blown speaker when feeling up there. Curious what the service center said about yours, and more importantly, how much it'll cost.

There are very few videos or info on removing the box that I've found. The one video I found said rear seat had to be removed. I noped out of that project super quick at that point.

The app only lets me go back so far for invoices. I didn't discover that until a few month back, so now I email them to myself for archive.
Sorry, I don't have the info.

If I were you, I'd find the subwoofer remove/reinstall procedure for the X - it's on the website after you login.

What did they do to fix it? Mine is pretty bad. I have a 2023.

i no longer have the invoice. I assume removed the cover and fixed it. yours, i assume is under warranty as well, just put in a ticket.
I’ve done it twice already. This service center has generally been really good with fixing these things compared to the other one. However both are over a hour away so that’s my only issue. I may add sound deadening myself if it’s easy to take apart the panels.